Sales Manager (Food Business)
Asia (Seoul, Korea)
· In Charge of sales to key accounts in Food & beverage industrials and their related company
· Maintain M/S of commodity products to secure business
· Develop new application for commodity products
· Find a new market for the new products and NS specialty products
Sr. Sales Manager
· Keep up with sales target to pursue company financial goals.
· Contribute to correct input of sales forecast and budget.
· Be in line with company strategy.
· Keep updated with market information and take immediate actions upon changing markets prior to competitors’.
· Well capture cost trend and manage pricing.
· Well monitor competitors’ activity and take immediate & right actions to it.
· Manage and handle sales related issues in right time.
· Strengthen relationships level to level in order for strategic sales approach
· Well aware of new/revised regulation enforcement and be in line with the change.
· Encourage strength of team members for proactive achievement of annual goal.
· Hire and educate right talent.
Agility and Innovation
· Be open in acceptance of new application and ideas.
· Keep updated with market trend and contribute to idea generation with practical knowledge.
· Generate joint-projects to create value selling.
· Keep learning and update knowledge.
· Influence team for a positive attitude.
· Continue expanding people networks and strengthen partnership for full utilization in working.
· Communicate across different function and position to have wider view.
· Encourage open discussion and assessment for improving people relationship.
· Years of experience: Must have 10 years or more working experiences.
· Education: Bachelor’s degree, preferably majored in food/chemical engineering
· Industry knowledge: Bakery, Cereal/snacks, Dairy, Emulsion & Encapsulation, Beverages, Dressing/Sauces, Other Food Ingredients, Healthcare, Nutrition, pharmaceuticals, etc.
· Functional knowledge: Basic starch chemistry, related basic processing knowledge, food ingredients & its regulations, related Food Acts, etc.
· Key Skills: Good communication skill, unlimited people network, logical & speedy decision making and guidance, team coaching, project leadership, driving target
· Computer and Project Skills with proficiency level (i.e SAP, Office, Six Sigma): Office, SAP, etc.
· Languages with level (English is a must for Manager level and above): Korean (native), English (intermediate), other language (optional upon needs)
· Decisive in decision-making
· Positive attitude in driving results
· Be flexible
· Be creative and innovative
· Good in people networking
· Well encouraging peers and subordinates for good teamwork
· Good communication skills
Yes – Relocation Within Country Considered